Classic chocolate chip cookies made healthier. These cookies are chewy, soft, tangy, easy to made, and only requires 5 ingredients. They are packed with fiber +protein, and just sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. If you don’t have any Kefir on hand, feel free to swap it with 3/4 cup 2% Greek Yogurt plus 1/4 cup water.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed meal (by #earthlychoice)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (by #justins)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup flavored kefir (by #lifeway organic green kefir)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Mix peanut butter with kefir.
- Stir in whole wheat flour, flaxseed meal, and chocolate chips just until combined.
- Scoop 2 Tbsp of cookie dough each onto parchment sheet. You can roll it into a disc or cut it with cookie cutter.
- Bake at 350ºF for 10-12 minutes until edges are just set (The center may look undercooked).
- Allow to cool on the parchment sheet for 5 minutes before removing. If desired, sprinkle with sea salt.