- 1 lb Shrimp, cleaned
- 1 bunch Asparagus, trimmed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp of Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp low sodium Tamari (or reduced sodium soy sauce)
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. Spray with a thin layer of coconut oil.
- Cook Ginger and Shrimp for 1 minute. Add Asparagus and cook for another 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add Tamari and Balsamic Vinegar to mixture and cook for another minute. Top it with Sesame Seeds, Red Pepper Flakes, and serve immediately.